Son of Gundy

Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Gundy Countdown


One score and three years ago in five days, our forefather, Gundy, saw the light at the end of the umbilical cord for the first time. The master of the keytar himself will be turning 23 on Friday, October 20, 2006. In honor of this prolific writer, philosopher, biker, skier, and singer, this second-millenial rennaissance man, if you will, the faithful posterity of Gundy will be holding an official countdown on this website, complete with historic photos, quotes, and, of course, gossip--starting today. Please feel free to contact Gundy at any time Friday--preferably as close to when he was actually born as possible (proportedly near 3am). Let the countdown begin: FOUR DAYS, SEVEN HOURS AND THIRTY NINE MINUTES.

9 Comments:

  • How do I join this site.

    PS- No one will be able to get a hold of me because I will be out of town. No one will celebrate my birthday, I will make sure of it.

    By Blogger Kellen, at 10:36 PM  

  • I would like to make a correction. Although Kellen was birthed during the second millenium, he has only achieved the status of "Rennaissance Man" within the last six years. Since we're now into the third millenium, he should be labeled accordingly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 PM  

  • ohhh how I wish I had the DNA of the Gundy family running through my veins. I am sure it would make me an incredible super human cyclist.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:46 PM  

  • In reference to the first anonymous comment:

    You will please note that I wrote "this second-millennial rennaissance man, if you will..."

    If you won't, then I guess, you don't, and therefore the statement no longer applies--thus there is no mislabel. If you will, then it does, and the statement must remain. It's is a moot point, with no need to correct the statement. ;-)

    By Blogger Brett, at 5:15 PM  

  • I thought you were counting down all week? Any more feature this week? How about a bio?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 PM  

  • Kellen, what are you talking about? We're going to celebrate your birthday by riding Gooseberry Mesa. You of all people should know that cycling is the most noble and stylish way to celebrate anything.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 PM  

  • I think this blog was made by Kellen himself!


    From,
    "The Sky Captain"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 PM  

  • Brett, please reveal your identity as maker of this blog so people quit accusing me of making my onw fan blog. Anyone who is perceptive in any way knows that I refer to myself as Kellen and only FJM missionaries refer to me as Gundy.

    By Blogger Kellen, at 9:15 AM  

  • What are you talking about, Kellen?


    Just kidding. =) If you want me to tell everyone I'm SonofGundy, I will. Hi everyone, I'm SonofGundy!

    By the way Gundy, you promised you would send some sweet pics, and my future posts this week may be contingent on the reception of some good visual arts to accompany the written art of prose.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home